This paste will give a burst of fragrant flavor to stir fry's, rice and soups. It is a main stay paste for bai horapah in Thai.
- Stir fry fish, chicken, veggies or pork.A fragrant, delicious mix of Thai chili paste and sweet basil leaves (bai horapah in Thai). Just add a few teaspoons to any vegetable or meat stir-fry to create a simple, authentic Thai meal.
- Add a spoonful of Chili Paste with sweet Basil towards the end of cooking.
- If you like you may add fish sauce and black thick soy sauce to taste.
- Add to any cooking and add a burst of taste.
- Spoon over steamed jasmine rice.
No Preservatives. Ingredients: Red chilli, sweet basil leaves, soya bean oil, garlic, salt, paprika natural color. Product of Thailand.