This paste will give a burst of unique flavor to stir fry's and soups. It is a main stay paste for Pad Graprow or Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Stir Fry).
- Stir fry fish, chicken or pork, with a clove of fresh garlic until cooked through.Thai tastes and flavors come together in Por Kwan's Chilli Paste with Holy Basil Leaves which is ready mix for flavoring noodles, soups and main ingredients. Chilli paste with holy basil leaves is tasty, spicy with a flavor of holy basil leaves. Very easy to cook, just add 2-3 spoons of the chilli paste for stir fry with meat or tofu.
- Add a spoonful of Chili Paste with Holy Basil towards the end of cooking and heat through.
- Season with fish sauce and black thick soy sauce to taste.
- Sprinkle over ground white pepper to finish.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice.
No preserative added. Ingredients: Red chilli, holy basil leaves, soya bean oil, garlic, salt, paprika natural color. Product of Thailand.