This sauce is tangy with a hint of natural sweetness. The pomegranate glaze is an intense, full flavoured reduction of the wonderful fruit juice ingredient, with the texture of demi-glace. It adds a a tart distinctive taste and rich color to soups, meals, salads.
- the Persians add this to their stews for tart flavor and wonderful rich color
- Mix it with olive oil to make a dressing for salads.
- Brush it on grilled meat, turkey, chicken, poultry and seafood.
- Use it to glaze roasts and fish.
- Add wine or fruit juice for an exotic drink.
- Add to curries instead of tomato paste
- use in dips, as a sauce, soups
A must have ingredient in the kitchen. Rich in Viatmin C, iron and potassium,
The pomegranate sauce combines the piquant flavor of ruby red pomegranates with the fruity, complex flavor of port wine. The mixture is then cooked to a syrupy consistency to accent a variety of dishes.