- Cut 1/2 lb cauliflower, carrots, bell pepper and zucchini into small cubes. Clean in cold water.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the cut vegetables and saute for 5 mintues.
- Add 4 tbsp Ajika subzi masala and cook till done.
- If the masala starts sticking to the bottom of the pan, add a little water.
- Garnish wih yoghurt and serve hot over rice or nan.
- Any kind of vegetable could be used for the recipe.
- To make this dish into a gravy dish, add a little tomato paste and yoghurt after adding the subzi masala.