Shop online in our store for Indian snacks. India has a myriad of Indian Snacks. We have special snack stalls featuring over hundred snacks. Many snacks are made of a combination of Indian Lentils, rice, nuts, dried fruits all spiced up for a taste that is addictive.
Indian snacks could be classified in the following categories
1. Spiced Nuts
2. Mini Meals made of Snacks like a Tapas - examples of this are bhel-puri street food (as shown in the picture) samosa, pakora, bhajias, ragda patty, shammi kebabs, vegetable cutlets
3. Indian Party Mixes - a snack which is a cross between trail mix and chips made of rice, wheat, potato, chickpea and nuts.
4. Chutney/Cucumber Sandwiches or Bruschetta - Thin slices of tomato and cucumber with a spread of cilantro chutney or mint chutney on sliced artisan bread - preferably with a natural yeast like sourdough.
5. Masala Chai - Tea infused with spices, fresh ginger and served with milk and sugar.
6. Papads - papads are lentil chips which are easy to roast up or fry. They make exotic, tasty, fancy looking snacks or appetizers for your next cocktail party
7. Fresh Fruit - a variety of fresh fruits are seved as snacks topped with herbs and piquant spices as featured in Raita Mix #1