3 tbsp. sunflower oil
6 skinless chicken thighs, on the bone
1 onion, chopped
2 bay leaves
4 tbsp. Ajika Regal Rice Blend
1 cup yogurt
6 stems of fresh cilantro leaves chopped
1 tbsp. curry powder
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan. Add the chicken and saute for about 7-10 mins until golden all over, then remove from the pan and keep aside.
- In the same oil fry the onion until transclucent- add more oil if needed.
- Add bay leaves and the Regal rice blend to the onion and fry for about 5 mins.
- Reduce het to low and return the chicken to the pan.
- Mix in the yogurt, cilantro, curry powder together. Add this to the chicken and stir. Cover with the lid and cook on low for 30 mins, or until the meat falls easily off the bone.
Serve with flat bread.