Superfood: Beans & Lentils Are Tasty & Healthy And Now 'The Ajika Shop'
Makes It Easy For You To Enjoy!
Dried beans and lentils are enjoyed daily in many homes worldwide and now you can too.
Fot thousands of years it has had its place on the royal meals of kings, sultans, nawabs,
emperors and rajahas. Beans and lentils is a wonder food as it is one of the most
nutritious foods available on the planet and its main appeal lies in the fact that it is
so tasty and so satisfying. Beans, lentils are are extremely versatile and at
indianfoodsco.com we have many fragrant Ajika
bean and lentil spices, herbs and seasonings in our online store to make them into
delicious soups, stews, dips, spreads and they can also be added to baked goods for a
high-protein, low-glycemic flour.
- Beans & lentils have beneficial phytochemicals and preventive health
- Their low fat property makes them an anti-aging dietary necessity.
- Beans are low in fat (except for soybeans), calories and sodium but high in
complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber, and they offer modest amounts of essential fatty
acidsmostly omega-6s (only soybeans have significant amounts of omega-3 fatty
- Beans offer ample fiber (one cup of cooked beans can provide as much as 15
grams of dietary fiber, more than half the recommended "daily value" of 25 grams
and are released into the bloodstream slowly, providing energy and satiation for a
sustained period. However,
- They are also an excellent source of protein when combined with rice,
wheat,barley or oats to provide all the amino acids necessary to make a complete protein
for vegetarians and vegans.
- Beans are beneficial in an anti-diabetes diet because they rank low on the
To Cooking Beans & Lentils